This ACCA survey reveals that global business leaders expect finance professionals to take on a more strategic role, with more than half of respondents believing the ethical integrity of finance professionals will become increasingly important.
- People: the role of employers in sourcing value
- People: case studies
- Performance: the role of professional accountants in creating value
- Performance: case studies
- Professionalism: the role of professional accountants in sustaining value
- Professionalism: case studies