A compliance program is effective when a strategic approach to leveraging data analytics and a structured issue remediation process are in place.
This eBook provides tips, practical advice and real-life examples on how organizations are applying risk and control data analysis to automate compliance with America's Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- FCPA: The Goods
- FCPA: The Bad & the Ugly
- What is the Best Protection Against an FCPA Violation?
- At a Glance, Where Does Audit Analytics Fit In?
- Drilling Down with Audit Analytics
- A Red Flag on Red Flags
- To Catch a
- Understanding Perceived Risk
- Comparing Apples and Oranges, Over Hills and Plains
- Tips on Finding FCPA Needles In Your Haystack
- You Don’t Need to Boil the Ocean
- Case Studies