Many CFOs of media and entertainment (M&E) companies report a willigness to take a risk on new business ventures such as games, social media and online entertainment to shift them into high gear.
This study explores how M&E organizations are no longer able to predict the direction or the speed of the next wave of digital innovation. Specifically, it explains why their best strategy is to create flexibility across their organization and capitalize on the digital and technology disruptions that are transforming the market.
- Digital Isn’t the Future – It’s Already Here
- Data Analytics Deliver Insights that Improve Decision-making
- Transactions Focus on What Companies Already Know
- Better Tax Planning Accelerates Performance
- Capturing Today’s Talent will Fuel Tomorrow’s Growth