To date, demographic changes, digital technologies and design of the customer service experience (or the ‘three-Ds’) have put the financial services industry on a new competitive trajectory, resulting in a new wave of start-ups while established information services players have challenged the traditional models by implementing innovative ways to satisfy customers’ core needs.
This study examines the financial services sector’s analytics capabilities. The analysis can apply to other industries and sectors as well.
- Executive Summary
- Major Competitive Growth Forces
- The Data Analytics Industry and Consumer ResearchAsia Pacific Financial Institution and Service Provider Competitive Readiness Study
- Analytics-Enabled Consumer Experience Study
- Technology for the Analytics-Driven Business in a Smart Connected World
- The Consumer Environment – A Smart Connected World
- The Financial Service Provider Environment – Data Infrastructure Analytics and Actioning
- Analytics-Enabled Experiences