This report from Grant Thornton talks about the importance of gender diversity in organisations today. The findings are based on global surveys and research.
With increased globalisation and technical advances, businesses must be able to anticipate change, view potential future risks and come up with solutions to be able to grow. This requires input from diverse perspective, hence the importance of women in senior leadership roles.
However, many organisations worldwide have made little progress to change it's male dominance in senior management positions, and they are missing out on clear rewards.
ASEAN stands out with 34% of senior roles are held by women (24% globally) and only 21% of businesses have no women in senior management (33% globally).
- Diversity in leadership around the world
- Global snapshot
- The roles women perform in business leadership
- Attracting, developing and retaining leaders
- What makes a good leader?
- That drives leaders to take leadership roles?
- What deters potential leaders?