This report from Robert Walters talks about the development at the Asia job index during the first quarter of 2016. The report shows that the total job ads for professional positions in Hong Kong grew by 14% when comparing q1 2015 and q1 2016.
Top talent in niche skill areas are still in high demand. Increased regulatory analysis on all financial services has increased the need for legal and compliance professionals.
- Asia at a glance
- China: Services industy the key engine for growth
- Hong Kong: Top talent remain in demand despite market concerns
- Malaysia: Technology to continue driving recruitment
- Singapore: Market caution extends hiring process
- Taiwan: Stable business outlook supports job market growth