This report from Regus is based on a survey with over 20,000 respondents from 95 different countries during September 2013. The report states that 75% of the respondents says flexible working improves productivity. Flexible working can also increase creative thinking, thanks to lowering of stress. This is especially embraced in emerging economies.
- 77% think flexible working encourages greater sense of responsibility and time management.
- 74% say flexible working increases creativity.
- 70% say useful business connections are enabled through flexible working.
- 65% say flexible working helps make better quality decision making.
- Productivity can also be increased with cloud computing, knowledge management and better communication.