- Automotive: The year of Europe’s recovery?
- Consumer goods/retail: Stepping out of the shadows
- Energy: Uneven expansion
- Financial Services: Rosier prospects for global finance
- Healthcare: The American revolution
- Telecoms: Renewed confidence
Outlook of Industries in 2014
This report from The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) makes predictions about developments in our six key industries: Financial Services, Automotive, Consumer Goods and Retail, Energy, Healthcare, and Telecommunications. These predictions are based on a global survey conducted in November 2013.
The respondents pinpointed Indonesia, Mexico and South Africa as the most promising developing markets. But the confidence of growth in Europe and the US is still divided.