Private investors, institutional funds, sovereign wealth funds from Asian and Middle Eastern countries, Canada, and non-euro zone countries--such as the U.K. and Norway--are taking the lead in commercial real estate, according to this report by Merrill DataSite.
- Primary real estate markets continuing to attract international investors
- Investor activity in global metropolitan areas
- Secondary markets attracting investor interest
- Distressed real estate investing in the EU
- Factors for future success
- How a Merrill dataSite VDR can enhance your investment strategy