This economic forecast from ICAEW and Cebr, is focusing on the relationships between the big four economies (China, India, Japan and the United States) and ASEAN for the third quarter of 2015. The report states positivism in the region.
- Global powers vie for influence as ASEAN’s presence grows on world stage
- ASEAN’s trade relationship with the big four
- Big four cement trading relationships with ASEAN
- Competition for influence to relieve capital shortages, unlocking investment in ASEAN
- Recent economic news in ASEAN