Oracle discusses from a practical perspective how to organise for management excellence, including prolonging success in business intelligence and performance management.
- Centers of Excellence — The Path to Success (Toby Hatch)
- Commentary (John Kopcke)
- The Three Circles of Success: A Fictional Story Based on True Experiences (Gauthier Vasseur)
- Commentary (Thomas Oestreich)
- Case Study: British Petroleum (Jim Franklin)
- The Office of Strategy Management: Emerging Roles and Responsibilities (Dr Robert S. Kaplan, Dr David P. Norton)
- Industry Insights (Mark Conway)