Commissioned by Visa, research group Kaiser Associates conducted in-depth interviews with 40 key payment and collection managers at buyer and supplier organizations in Australia and Singapore. Nine out of ten buyer end-corporates reported that it was "important" or "very important" for them to receive enhanced data -- meaning detailed receipt-level transaction information from suppliers.
The study finds that resource efficiencies from the use of enhanced data result in nearly US250,000 in annual savings and also increases process effectiveness, in some cases with multi-million dollar benefits.
- Executive summary
- Primary benefits of enhanced data
- Enhanced data leads to resource efficiencies
- Enhanced data also leads to gains in process effectiveness
- Methods of obtaining enhanced data
- Value of enhanced data for suppliers