- 76% have high expectations that private equity deals will increase in 2014
- 62% expect overvalued targets to create most hurdles
- 60% thinks regulatory issues will create challenges
- 58% says that most institutional equity capital inflows from outside Asia will come from North America
- 72% thinks the consumer sector is the preferred investment sector in Asia
Asia Pacific Private Equity Outlook 2014: A Maturing Market
This report from EY states that private equity deal activity will increase in 2014. This statement is based on an annual survey that took place in Asia-Pacific. Regional business leaders are developing a more comprehensive understanding of the complex private equity model.