This report discusses good practices on how organizations can adapt as new functional models come onstream (i.e. shared-services, outsourcing models, structure, hierarchy career paths, ways of working and identity of finance as a function) and how to manage the change.
Movements within an organization or relocation of work to an offshore location can drive tensions between the finance staff and the business. Implementing effective change management remains a key success factor behind finance transformation initiatives.
- Ready, Set, Change
- Follow the Leader
- Evolve Slowly or “Big Bang” Transformation?
- The Journey Starts with the Right First Step
- Finance Function as a Builder or Buyer
- The ‘Elephant in the Room’?
- Old Hand or External Expert, Consultant or Staff – Who is Most Likely to Succeed at Changing Finance?
- Final Thoughts