The banking industry as whole should become better acclimated to regulatory scrutiny, even though this pressure is unlikely to dissipate in 2014, accoring to this Deloitte report.
- Switching gears amidst macro uncertainty
- Specialization and consolidation to intensify competition
- Finding new ways to differentiate the customer experience
- Acclimating to regulatory pressure and "getting too strong"
- Leveraging data for capital efficiency and integrated reporting
- Building organizational agility
- Supporting growth, while bolstering infrastructure
- Next steps in repositioning for growth