When operational excellence is no longer not enough to make a strategic difference, organisations need to be smart, agile, and aligned to maintain a competitive advantage. This is where management excellence comes in, says Oracle.
- Introducing Management Excellence (Thomas Oestreich, Frank Buytendijk)
- Commentary (John Kopcke)
- Putting Management Excellence into Practice (Gauthier Vasseur)
- Commentary (Thomas Oestreich)
- Creating a Passion for Performance (Nigel Youell)
- The Rise of Uncertainty Risk Management (Jim Franklin)