Post-crisis is the right time for companies to create new and different business options to ensure that they thrive and not just survive, says Oracle.
- What is Strategy? (Frank Buytendijk)
- Don’t Complain About Options—Create Some (Mike Retrum)
- A Modern IT Strategy Is Based on Creating Options (Frank Buytendijk)
- MDM Needed to Create Options with SOA (Thomas Oestreich)
- Creating Options: The Framework for the Fundamental Job of Management (Jim Franklin)
- Flexibility is Vital to Delivering Exceptional Customer Service Experiences (Claire Carradice)
- Industry Insights (Mark Conway)