SAP and IBM find that CFOs need to drive financial performance through focused execution of strategies across all levels of the business. This requires increased visibility and control — something most CFO s lack because of fragmented financial data and systems.
- Bridging the Gap Between Strategy and Execution
- SAP and IBM: Envisioning a Better Way
- Laying the Foundation With Integrated Processes
- Enabling Technologies and Services from SAP and IBM
- Using Integration to Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Taking the Next Step