Analysed within are the ways HR managers and management accountants are working closely together to develop strategic plans and annual budgets. In some of the cases, they also developed performance-related bonus schemes in close collaboration and were involved in frequent communication on decision making.
Some of the findings include:
- A mix of financial and non-financial measures leads to improved organisational performance.
- When employees are viewed as assets rather than simply costs, there is a positive impact on an organisation’s performance.
- The role of employees is critical in achieving an organisation’s targeted performance.
- Teamwork has a major impact on an organisation’s performance.
- Organisational culture (with regards to employees) has a major impact on an organisation’s performance.Specific HR policies can be linked to an organisation’s performance.