Accenture’s research reveals that shared services can help organisations achieve high performance while lowering costs.
- Sustainable traction not achievable through re-engineering alone
- Contracted service agreements and measurable service predictability yield consistency
- Accommodates volume changes without an equivalent increase in cost foster growth
- Adapts to changing business environment and goals provide the parent organization with a platform for strong future positioning
- Companies operating in APAC extending the functional scope of their SSOs (Shared Service Organisations)
- Companies in APAC are exploiting alternative sourcing models to maximum advantage
- Companies in APAC are focusing on talent management to ensure the success of their SSOs
- Companies operating in APAC are investing in the improvement and expansion of their SSOs.
- APAC shared services operators are meeting their original objectives (but with still some significant opportunity for improvement).