Finance needs to keep track of the company’s cash flow, and banks, technology partners and industry associations serve as strong allies in the process of extending cash visibility capabilities.
This white paper from Reval
and Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
methodically examines the pros and cons of using existing technical solutions such as SWIFT and/or Software-as-a-Service options to effectively monitor the global cash visibility in a corporation.
Key benefits with timely access to global cash visibility:
- Unlocking untapped working capital
- Funding the company internally
- Better counterparty risk management
- Higher enterprise value and less potential reliance on capital markets
- Paired with a strong planning process, better strategic opportunity/utilization of free cash flow to fund acquisitions, stock buybacks and capital expenditures