Any signs of a recovery in the global economy have disappeared, according to the largest ever survey of finance professionals to be undertaken by ACCA.
The report finds that while the economic situation is tough, the constant flow of depressing headlines may be making finance professionals even more pessimistic than conditions actually justify.
- Global economy enters negative territory
- Beyond the fear, a sobering outlook
- Full reversal in the Far East as recovery falters across the regions
- Investment falls further as outlook weakens
- Accountants brace for slowdown in government spending
- Views from the coalface