ACCA's survey finds that the fragile global recovery has gone into reverse in the third quarter of 2010, with investment and business confidence suffering a serious setback.
- Cash-Strapped Governments Unable to Offer Support as Global Economic Recovery Stalls
- Public Spending Set to Rise in Africa and Asia; Western Accountants Brace Themselves For Fiscal Tightening
- Fundamentals Point To Turbulence Ahead
- Confidence Suffers Around the World as Accountants Takes Tock of ‘New Normal’ Conditions
- Poor Fundamentals Weigh Down Investment
- Opportunities Beckon Once Again Despite Poor Outlook