As economic woes stalk the United States and Europe even as emerging markets in Asia, South America and Africa are going from strength to strength, Asia's companies are cutting back on sales to the West while focusing more on emerging markets. CFO Innovation's survey, sponsored by Infor, indicates the extent, momentum and durability of these trends and assesses the capabilities of corporate financial management systems to deal with them.
- Declining Asian Sales to Mature Markets
- Shift in Focus to Emerging Markets a Durable Trend
- Expanding in Asia the Key Strategy
- Is Financial Management Ready for the New Challenges?
- Strengthening Financial Management and Operations
- Generally Supportive Headquarters