This report from Ernst & Young is based on a survey among Chinese companies that took place in November 2012 to January 2013 with over 1700 respondents. The survey shows that with profit margins under pressure for Chinese companies, the need of raising productivity levels are crucial.
- Long range strategic planning to understand and develop competitive advantage in your sector.
- Standardization of operating processes with end-to-end standardizations for faster and more accurate executive decisions.
- Robust internal controls to safeguard against unexpected financial losses.
- Effective workforce planning by recruiting people for both current and future business needs.
- Strong technology infrastructure closely aligned with operational practices can boost productivity.