There is a sharp increase in the level of pessimism compared with the previous quarter and cost management is back as the key strategic focus.
CFO Innovation Asia surveyed 161 CFOs, finance directors, controllers and other senior executives across Asia from 2 to 16 July 2013.
This report offers insights into the views of CFOs across Asia on:
- Economic outlook: Reversal of fortune
- Company prospects: Not all is lost
- Slower sales and earnings
- Cost-cutting mood
- Salaries: Lowered expectations
- Where will the cash go?
- Fear of regulations
- Unending talent search
- Cost-cutting is top-of-mind