The level of optimism has levelled off compared with the previous quarter, but CFOs are still more positive on the growth prospects of both the macro-economy and the company business.
CFO Innovation Asia surveyed 190 CFOs, finance directors, controllers and other senior executives across Asia from 21 to 31 March 2013.
- Economic outlook: Moderating optimism
- Tempered company optimism as well
- Better sales and earnings
- Continuing caution on capex
- Higher salaries, improved productivity
- Lowered risks
- Regulations on their mind
- Primacy of talent management
- Sales and marketing rule