A white paper on how Oracle’s Enterprise GRC Platform can integrate risks across an organisation and build lasting risk management procedures that can improve performance management.
Organisations need to be able to reassure investors that while they might not be able to foresee when something is going to happen, they do have the right programs and processes in place to mitigate risks when they occur.
- Risk management matters now more than ever
- Keys to effective risk management
- Breaking down complexity
- Streamlining risk management
- Multi-perspective risk analysis
- Recommendations to overcome common challenges
- Unify individual risk management initiatives with a single platform
- Focus on high-risk areas and monitor control indicators for key risks
- Upside of managing risk