This report from BankersAccuity explains the importance of complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption regulations for any organization.
The only way to fully comply with the AML and anti-bribery mandates is for an organization to examine every transaction made within the company. This is easily done through a technology-based solution that can handle significant amount of data, where policies and procedures ensure the best screenings.
Six steps to Better Screening
- Screen separate data separately
- Screen only what you must
- Exclude local place names
- Use unscreened data in rules
- Break down SWIFT data
- Find risk profile-supported patterns