The volume and the diverse issues that internal auditors need to understand continue to increase globally and across all industries.
This report examines the experiences and expectations of internal auditors around the world, and benchmarks the challenges faced and how these were overcome.
- Executive Summary
- The Findings
- Key Risks for Internal Audit Functions
- Corporate Governance
- Culture/Conduct Risk
- Increased Personal Liability
- Resource Risk
- Undertake a Skills Audit
- Future Regulatory Developments
- IT Risks
- Adapting to Complex Challenges: Is Change Happening at the Right Pace?
- Next Steps for Internal Audit