This special report takes a round-up look at various regulatory changes across the globe, from the Volcker Rule in the US to European Market Infrastructure Regulation to measures to curb shadow banking in China and data protection issues in Singapore.
Pages 40 to 49 of this report should be of special interest to Asia's banks and other financial institutions and their corporate clients.
- Volcker Rule: Daunting in Complexity; Uncertain in Benefits
- Liquidity to be a Main Regulatory Challenge for Banks 2014
- Delayed FATCA Rollout Gives Firms More Time to Prepare for US Tax Collection
- Culture – Regulatory Evolution or Revolution?
- Asia-Pacific Aims at Shadow Banking, Cross Border Issues
- Singapore Focuses on Data Protection
- Hong Kong Prioritizes Electronic Trading
- China Targets Shadow Banks, Lifts IPO Freeze
- India Set for Futher Upheaval
- Australia Launches Financial System Inquiry